2) Aptos (CCS) Also return 5 of their top 7 as defending Division III state champions.
3) Monte Vista (NCS) Return 2-5 with senior Meredith Corda taking over lead role.
4) Granada (NCS) Lose top 2 but next five were freshmen with impressive track seasons.
5) San Ramon Valley (NCS) Top 5 all back led by talented Tavella twins.
6) Homestead (CCS) Top 6 back led by junior Elena Kamas.
7) Santa Cruz (CCS) Lose NorCal runner of the year Cate Ratliff but still plenty loaded.
8) St. Francis (CCS) Consistent contender led by senior Emily Skahill.
9) St. Francis, Sacramento (SJS) Gets major boost from freshman Isabella Fauria.
10) Redwood (NCS) Very strong up front but will need to replace 4 graduated seniors from lineup.
Who are the incoming freshmen that will have the biggest impact on the teams above or other teams on the cusp? Who improved the most during the just completed Track and Field season? What teams are going to challenge for podium spots at the 2016 CA XC state meet? Who are the teams that should or could break into the top 10?
Boys will be posted next...