Julie is a cross-country/T&F parent at Oakmont High School. She has put together predictions for each of the SJS divisions ((Varsity) Boys only!) which you can find at this LINK.
- I used mostly 3200m and some 1600m data from this past track season, ignoring graduating seniors. For those 1600m runners who skipped the 3200, I calculated their 3200 times using a fudge factor (these are indicated with "< >" characters).
- These predictions assume that those 3200m and 1600m kids who ran track will also do XC, and will run with the same relative performance in XC as they did in track.
- These predictions also assume that these kids will attend the same school this fall as they attended during track.
- The predictions are formatted like XC results, specifically, what the SJS section finals would be, just based on those track times. The school year is the year that each athlete will be this fall.
- I calculated the team scores using cross-country-style scoring. The "results" also show who transfers to the CIF State meet, both the teams and the individuals.