Flagship Event Information
The 2014 Hoka One One 2-Mile High School Postal Nationals – Norcal is set for at San Ramon Valley High School. Top local high school aged club teams will compete in the 2-mile distance, record the cumulative time of their Top-5, and have the opportunity to compare it against the nation.
Event: 2014 2-Mile High School Postal Nationals – Norcal
Where: San Ramon Valley High School – Danville, CA
Date: Saturday, November 15th, 2014.
Function: Register your runners in teams or as individuals based on their expected finish time. All participants will receive a Postal performance event shirt. The top-5 runner’s times on the day will be cumulated and recorded.
Sanction: This is an open event unaffiliated with high school competition. Please register under your teams preferred club name.
Registration: $10 per athlete or $50 per team of 7. If you register two full teams the rest of your athletes are free.
Step 1: Register your Team https://register.
- Select your desired Division and Gender Team Captain Level
(Ex) JV Boys: Team Captain
- Create your captain account so that you can add team members later
- Fill out basic contact information about yourself and your desired event location
- Bring Payment to Coaches Gate on Event Day
Step 2: Add Team Members https://register.
- Remove yourself from the team (unless you are participating too)
- Add up to 7 members
Race Day Registration: $10 per individuals, $75 per team.
Varsity Girls Heat #1: JV Girls Heat #1:
Varsity Boys Heat #1: JV Boys Heat #1
* Extra Heats will be added every 20-minutes as necessary. Heats seeded according to cumulative time for top-5 runners. After heats posted, Team Captain may request to move athletes to a slower or faster section. We cannot guarantee we will accept all requests. 24 runners maximum allowed per heat. More info on the National competition at www.